- Easy slam action emergency closing in event of a fire
- Generous capacity
- High-quality media protection
- Two-hour data media protection label. Tested to the highest international standards, UL 72 and EN 1047-1
- DataPlus is certified as Class 125 2hrs with drop test by UL. EN Norm is certified by ECB•S in class S 120 DIS for fire resistance
- Burglary protection in accordance with European norm
- EN 14450 and certified by ECB•S in security class S2.
UL72 Class 125
The UL 72 Class 125 certification is an extreme fire certification for the protection of digital information. UL72 Class 125 is required for the storage of magnetic media such as DLT or LTO tapes as well as CD’s, DVD’s and optical disks. The highest possible certification available this certification ensures temperatures inside the safe does not exceed 52 ° C even when the unit is exposed to temperatures exceeding 1000° C for 2 Hours. Temperatures must not exceed this critical temperature because data is lost above this threshold, even if the media or hard drives appear to be intact.
|Model||Ext H (mm)||Ext W (mm)||Ext D (mm)||Int H (mm)||Int W (mm)||Int D (mm)||Capacity Litres||Net Weight (Kg)|
* Gross measurement inc. 60mm for handle which can be removed for installation.